Thursday, April 12, 2018

Shabby Chic Spring!

The flowers are blooming at My Besties Shop.com!

I am using a My Besties IMG940

Shabby Tip:
Use some clear glue to adhere seed beads.
It gives just a touch of sparkle!

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - LR0445

My Besties IMG940 available here:
Come and Visit us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!!
Click here to see beautiful cards!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here


We Are 3 Digital Paper - April Showers - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Hearts in Love - available here
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Tea Tags - available here

Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!