Sunday, April 1, 2018

Getting a little bit, Artsy today!

Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook Challenge just started!
The theme this month is "Be inspired by Leonardo da Vinci"!

I chose Mona Lisa.. but i made her more modern and updated her haircolor.
I tried to use all of the colors from the Original Painting i found on line.
Here is my Mixed Media Canvas project using Ching Chou Kuik image,
from the Grayscale Set 1 called, It's Blue

I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.

Ching Chou Kuik image - Grayscale Set 1, It's Blue available here.

Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dandelion Wishes available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Burlap Beach available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

Challenges:
More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes opt.green

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!