Monday, March 12, 2018

Tulips in a Hobnail Pitcher, is it spring yet?

This card is a result of 2 combined challenges.
This card wouldn't have been something i'd have chosen to do without these two challenges!


I am using a Power Poppy image called,  Tulips in a Hobnail Pitcher
I love this image, it is the 3rd time i have colored it.
First time using the full image.
I have also used Prismacolor Pencils
Dies used:
Marianne Designs (pink doily) - LR0383

We Are 3 Digital Paper-  Exotic Seaside - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Framed Neutral  - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Special Birthday - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Power Poppy - Inspired by Fabric
 Outlawz Challenge - Tuesday Color
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!