Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Let's do some recycling!

Whenever i make my 3D images from printables,
 i usually have one image left with just a small bit cut out.
So instead of throwing that layer away,
 i decided to substitute an actual ribbon for the paper bow.

I am using a My Besties Printable/Image, called Jan E CP

Here are the parts i "recycled" from the trash:
 

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - (square doily) - LR0415

My Besties Image Jan E CP available here:
Come and Visit us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!!
Click here to see beautiful cards!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Bird's View available here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Woodland Christmas - available here
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - All Occasion available here
Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!