Saturday, February 10, 2018

Will You Be Mine, Vintage 3d Style!

Another Valentine for you today!!
I wanted to make a card that looked
like the ones i got when i was in grade school.. about 55yrs ago.
Don't forget to check out the My Besties 3D Challenge here!

I am using a My Besties image, called Feb. 6 Printable
She is 3D and gorgeous.. pre-colored printable!!
Dies used:
Nellie Snellen heart

My Besties Image Feb. 6 Printable available here:


Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Bird's View - available here
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Pastel Burlap - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Holiday Letters - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Valentines - available here


Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!