Thursday, December 21, 2017

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas with this Freebie!

 Come and visit Kit and Clowder today and receive your
We Are 3 Digital Shop Products - Freebie*
*for a limited time only

I am using a We Are 3  Digital Shop Christmas Tree Card Kit - Freebie*
*Only the image on this card is included in the Freebie.
See the information below to see the paper that comes with this Christmas Tree Freebie.
I have colored this image with Copics. 
You will also receive a pre-colored image also.

Dies used:
Marianne Designs (glitter trees) - COL1330

We Are 3 Digital Shop Christmas Tree Card Kit available at Kit and Clowder for a Limited Time!
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Shabby Glam (not included with this freebie) available here:

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges - Wednesday Sketch (I totally flipped this sketch)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!