Thursday, December 28, 2017

Happy NEW Year! Partying with Whimsy Stamps - Penguins Party

Thought i would color one of the Whimsy Stamp penguins in this set of 3 with Prismacolor Pencils.
I have used the Kit and Clowder Marker class from Alyce
 and tried the same technique with my pencils.

I am using a Whimsy Stamp image called, Penguins Party

Dies used:
Marianne Design - blue doilies - LR0376
Cheery Lynn - corner dies
White Snowflakes - Your Next Stamp
Glitter Snowflakes - punch

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Mod Podge available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper -  Strawberry Jam - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Special Wishes available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!