Friday, December 22, 2017

For the One I Love at Christmas!

I was inspired to make this card because of an Outlawz Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenge and the theme is Gatefold card. 
I knew i wanted to use the Power Poppy Mistletoe image and sentiment!
 Soooo....
I created this gatefold card by turning the gatefold on it's side and adding ribbon to the top so that the recipient can hold it about their head..  (my husband) 
I added sticky velcro circles under the bottom of the mistletoe oval so that when it opens the flap falls down.  Otherwise, the gatefold doesn't work well because of gravity. :)
I have used several paper scraps from We Are 3 Digital Shop:

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Peppermint (red stripes) available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Holiday Wishes (green paper) available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Fairy Mail (notebook lined paper) available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Holiday Letters (inside stars) available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges - Saturday Paper a La Mode - Gatefold card


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!