Monday, March 13, 2017

I LOVE this Mari Digis image called, Special Small Joy!


Welcome to  "Miss Daisy Stamps" blog post featuring Mari Digis image, Special Small Joy!
You can find all of Mari Digis sweet images at her shop here.

Miss Daisy Stamps has a Facebook group called, Miss Daisy Stamps Create and Share!
Please come and share your  Miss Daisy Stamps cards,We Are 3 Digital Paper, Mari Digis and Jennifer Nilsson Art projects!  Click here to join us!


Miss Daisy Stamps also has a Facebook page here.


I have created this card using Mari Digis image called, Special Small Joy!  Available by clicking here.
I have created this card for my daughter, Kerri.  I colored up the little dog to look like her puppy, Olive.


Dies used:
Delicate bow- Memory Box
Stitched circle - Nellie Snellen



Mari Digis image, Special Small Joy available here.












We Are 3 Digital Paper - Birds View Collection (wood and green paper) available here.
 











Shop here for Miss Daisy Stamps, Jennifer Nilsson Art, Mari Digis and We Are 3 Digital Paper:
www.missdaisystamps.com







Challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Mari Digis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL card....I love your work!
    Thank you for joinning us at Mari Digis challenge!
    Kisses
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Super gorgeous project!
    Thank you for joining us at Mari Digis.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Congratulations on winning the challenge at Mari Digis

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!