Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Kit and Clowder October Monthly Class- We Are 3 Digital Paper - Ching-Chou image

I was really interested in the current Kit and Clowder class because i wanted to try the colors involved and because i wanted to try my Prima watercolor pencils.  The class colors for regular colored pencils and that was part of my problem with accomplishing this class.

I really do not have this technique figured out yet.  Every time Alyce colors her pencils look smooth without any bite from the watercolor paper.  Practice, practice.

At any rate i figure it was worth sharing my work so that as i practice more, i will see if i improve.
Creating the project was fun though.  I purchased this easel/wall plaque at Goodwill and altered it using my We Are 3 Digital Paper and the image i colored for the class.

Here is what i started with..
 The background is black, it is distressed and glued on top the the easel wall board.

Then i dampened the two pieces of paper and wadded them up...
i straightened out the paper and glued the two sheets down.  Added the image i colored and then the embellishments.

I have used 2 We Are 3 Digital Paper Collections:
Romantic Ocean -shop here:

Fairy Delight -shop here:

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!