Friday, April 8, 2016

You are Soda-lightful!

I love this image 049 holding a soda bottle from Sherri Baldy My Besties it is so versatile and universal.   I have learned that Cocoa-Cola, "Coke" Soda is in most countries.

What i have also learned is that the recipe isn't always the same where ever you travel.  It tastes different.. We lived in Wales, UK for 3 years and i found that Sprite was more fruity and sweet and i preferred 7UP when i lived in Wales.

Of course my absolute favorite drink wasn't in Wales, it didn't even get imported to Wales.  I love A & W root beer and any root beer in Wales was awful!!  On the other hand, Ginger Beer appeared to be super popular in Wales, and i tried it and i wasn't a fan. :)

Here is the super bubbly image 049 available here at MyBestiesShop.com.
Close up-
Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 11, 13, 21
cheeks- RV21, 23
hair- E15, 18
red- R35, 37, 39, RV29
"white"- C1, 3, CB
coke bottle- G21, E15, 18, RV29, R35, 39

Sentiment- MFT

My Besties image049 available here.

Challenges:
Retro Sketches- #209


1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love your sweet take on this weeks sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!