Friday, February 5, 2016

Wow, it's the month of "Love" and Valentines at Sami Stamps!

Every 1st, 3rd and 5th week of the month,  i look forward to the new release that  Sami Stamps  creates.  This time the release is called Sweethearts!

The challenge at Sami's Stamps is to use a Sami Stamp and to Paper piece something!
Please come and play, we'd love to see what you can create.  Don't forget, Sami always offers a freebie so anyone can play along!

We have a new Sami Stamps Facebook group with Freebees as well. Check us out here.

To go to the Sami Stamps challenge click here.

I have created 3 cards with this release!  I love them all!
Here is image, "Love is Falling"

Here is image, "Cute Heart Fairy"


Here is image, "Valentines Boy"


I also cut out each heart and backed each heart with a sequin pouch sealed with my fuse tool.


Dies used:
Oval, square, eyelet oval, eyelet square-
bow- Memory Box
foliage- Noor/Joy Craft
Love- Paper Tray
banner- Fiskar punch

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 11, 21
cheeks- RV21, 23
fairy hair- RV21, 23, 25, B02
boy hair- E41, 43, 44
wings- B00, 02, RV21, 23

Here is the fun new release:


Want to see some more inspiration using these images?  You can check out my team mates blogs featuring them as well.
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!