Saturday, January 2, 2016

Sherri Baldy's My Besties INT January Challenge- Color My World- Fancy Pants Loves Copics

Welcome to our January challenge!

Your challenge for this month at the My Besties International Challenge Blog is a Color My World - lots of color theme with a my Besties image!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image or stamp when you create your project. :) 


I am using the wonderful My Besties Digi called, "Fancy Pants Loves Copics"

Dies used:
Background card base- Sue Wilson
easel & foliage- Noor/Joy Craft
banner- fiskar punch
cirles- Lifestyle crafts

Copics used:
skin- YR20, 21, 24
hair0 E55, 57
jumper- RV21, 23, 25
hat/pocket-V12, 04, 06
hat band, bow, bloomers-YR02, 04, 07
socks/flowers- Y13, 15, 19
copics/markers- w1, 2, 5
leaves-YG13

Tutorial for creating this card:
supplies used:
Tissue paper/decoupage glue/circle dies

step one- Cut out circles from tissue paper


 step two- using decoupage glue layer tissue paper and glue to create a one of kind design

 step three- after the glue has dried, cut a circle (or any shape for your card base)

step four- adhere to card base and die cut 3 burlap circles- run the circles through a xyron machine for a complete sticky back, cut 3 more shapes out of white cardstock and adhere burlap circles to the white cardstock for stability. 

step 5- place burlap circles on your card base

step 6- adhere your cut out image with foam tape

step 7- embellish

 Prizes this month for you to win at My Besties INT:


Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!