Saturday, January 2, 2016

Sherri Baldy's 3D & More Challenge- A bit Shabby Chic Vintage - Printable DEC H3

My Besties 3D & More* Challenge blog has just begun a new challenge for the month of January! 


Our challenge theme will always be "Anything Goes" with a My Besties image,  or printable!

To participate in our My Besties 3D & More* challenges, please go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet called DEC H3 found at Sherri Baldy's  My Besties Shop.com here.


Side view showing the 3D layers:

Dies i used:
All of the dies are from Marianne Designs

Printable used called DEC H3 available here.
 Sherri Baldy's Digital Designer Paper called Basic Bestie Vintage Paper available here


You should also check out my teammates cards/projects at My Besties 3D & More* - click on any link to see their work.

Julie Team Leader

Andrea B
Antoinette

Luana
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!