Saturday, November 21, 2015

Sherri Baldy SVG Saturday- Fairy Door Wishes!

Welcome to My Besties SVG Saturday where i will share my newest My Besties SVG files with you and some older ones with a "twist".

We will have a "party" sharing the newest Sherri Baldy SVG files on Saturday on Facebook My Besties Designs - Click here to see all of the Design Team cards/projects on FB!

I am using SVG file "Fairy Door" available at Sherri Baldy's MyBestiesShop.com here.

If you hand cut the door, it can swing out and you can have a message inside, i have used SVG Fairy Fae silhouette available here.
Image used is called Wee Winged One Cynthia available here.


Copics used
skin- E000, 00, 04, 11
cheeks- R20, 22
hair- Y21, YR24
dress, YG00, 03, 17


Come and join us on FB!  Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!