Sunday, November 8, 2015

Magnolia Forever Challenge- Clean and Simple

Welcome to Magnolia Forever Challenge reminder for,  "Clean & Simple"

Please join us and enter your card/project here.

This is a very hard challenge for me..i will want to add more to my card after the challenge.  :) 

Today i would like to share my card/project using "Special Moments Tilda w/little hat"
Something fun about this image, i made a tiny slit under her hat and added some black tulle.  Then i found a tiny feather and added that to the side.  So cute i think!

Dies used:
Doily- Memory Box (retired)


Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 04, 11
hair- E50, 51, 53
dress/band- RV63, 66
hat- C5, 7
gloves- C5, 1

Please come and view the team's beautiful cards/projects here.  

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!