Saturday, October 17, 2015

It is SVG Saturday at My Besties Designs on Facebook- Spider Ella Card Kit

Welcome to My Besties SVG Saturday where i will share my newest My Besties SVG files with you and some older ones with a "twist".

We will have a "party" sharing the newest Sherri Baldy SVG files on Saturday on Facebook My Besties Designs - Click here to see all of the Design Team cards/projects on FB!

I am using SVG file "Spider Web Window" available at Sherri Baldy's MyBestiesShop.com here.  I am also using the SVG "Bestie frame 2" available here.

I have also used Sherri Baldy's Card Kit called, "Spider Ella" available here.
Bestie Boo Digital Designer Paper by Sherri Baldy available here
or the actual paper (not digital) available here 

To create this affect on the image i used Stampin Up embossing folder called "Lattice"

If you would like to see what is inside of this card kit you can watch this video that shows both of Sherri Baldy's Halloween Kits:


Prima Watercolor Pencils used:
skin-05, 88,97
cheeks- 34, 26
hair- 120, 113
eyes-64
spiders- 120
gauze trim- 113, 97
hat/dress/skirt- 58, 44
neck tie/ribbon, pantaloons- 21, 22, 26
broom- 07, 88, 97

Clear Stamp used found in Spider Ella Card kit or sold separately at retailers online.
Img046 Spider Ella Digital Stamp available here


Come and join us on FB!  Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!