Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties- Time for your Birthday!

I decided at the last minute to create this card for a challenge over at My Besties French challenge.  It really is a wonderful challenge and not much time left! 

Think Red, White and Blue or nautical..perfect color combinations! 

Here is a card using a My Besties image Letter M.
I know you might be wondering about the image called the Letter M.  I used everything but the letter M. :)  She is so darling and the flowers that came on the letter M accented the card so nicely. 

Image used: Letter M


Please come and enter your cards too!
Here is the challenge:
My Besties French Challenge- Red, White & Blue

More Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Wowww this is so Gorgeous!
    Thank you for sharing with us at My-Besties french challenge xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card
    thank you for sharing with us at My besties en francais
    Good luck !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful works!
    Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties - French :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww it's so nice.Thank you for playing with us at my Besties French Challenge.Good Luck

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!