Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sherri Baldy's New Release for April- Messy Marvin img593- Hello!

I was quite busy with Sherri Baldy's new release as you can see so far.  I love all of the new Besties Boys she created.  This is one of the new Besties Boys.

I have colored this image up to look like my grandson, Ayden.
I did a lot of mixed media on this card.  I used some Molding Paste, stain and stickles.
The rainbow in the background was watercolor pencils and then i painted over it with a fine glitter paint!

Link to image Messy Marvin img 593.

Copics used:
skin- YR20, 21, 24
hair/eyes/shoes- E97, 25
blue hat/overalls- B00, 02, 04, 24
green hat- YG03, G02
shirt- Y21, 15
paint- YR68, 12
paint can- W1, 3, 5
brushes- C3

dies used:
fence- La La Land
clouds- Memory Box


Challenges-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!