Monday, April 13, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties International Challenge- Use Yellow Patterned Paper

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to "Use Yellow Patterned Paper". 

I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties International challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image when you create your project. :) 


Here is my card using img Garden Girl or Clear Stamp called Strawberry


Dies used:
white doily is from Noor/Joy Craft
gold flourish is from DooHickey
red bow is from MFT

Copics used:
skin and shading- E57, 55, YR0000, 000, 00, 23, 24
hair- Y11, 15, 19, 21 YR23, E55
flowers- Y19, W1, 3, 5
leaves- YG01, 03, 17, 67
eyes- BG13, YG01

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!



Bonnie (that's me)





Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. This is so delightful! I love her hair and the sweet sparkly berry flowers!
    Love the polka dot bow to. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!