Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties International Snowflake challenge #2

Our challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog has been going on since Monday.

The challenge at the My Besties International Challenge Blog is to "Use Snowflakes". 

I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties International challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image when you create your project. :) 


Here is my card using  img380

More details:
I created this card over the holidays in advance so i went with a card that was a bit more simple.  I distressed the edges and added Frantage embossing powders.

Dies used:
Large die is from DooHickey limited additon dies vol.2
The aqua and blue medium dies are from Your Next Stamp
The white and smaller snowflakes are punches.

Copics used:
skin- YR20, 21, 24
lips- RV29
hair- Y21.23, 32
dress/aqua- BG10, 11, 13
scarf/stripes- B32, 34, 39
bird- R20, 22, 24, YR65
white/shadow- C1, 3, 5, 7, CB

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!

Annette
Gudrun
Bonnie (that's me)
Julie-Anne
Julie P
Lisbeth
Lorraine
Marion
Natalie

Challenges:
Holly Jolly Christmas- Lots of Sparkle
Just Inspirational- Sparkle
Card Mania Challenge- Make it Sparkle
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow I think this is absolutely stunning I love the colours and the design is gorgeous xx

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the Besties images! Thanks so much for Joining us this week on Just Inspirational Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge, your card is so delightful and delicate,
    and is a joy to look at .. good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card. Thank you for entering JIC challenge this week, I hope you will join us next week when the challenge will be - Heat Embossing. Sian - JIC Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!