Thursday, January 15, 2015

A new name and a fun new challenge! My Besties Pretty Pre-colored Printables!

For the next two weeks at My Besties PPP Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!

** Note our new name**  PPP = Pretty Pre-colored Printables

The challenge theme is- Anything Goes with a Printable!

To participate in our My Besties PPP challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties tag sheet called Clever Chole Maison Jar Tags found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties Etsy store here .

When i cut out this tag, i added a slit at the top to add the foliage die. I also added some Magic Mod Podge and some glitter when the Mod Podge was wet. This gives a "jar" shiny look.


Side look at this card:

These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, this set comes with 6 tags all on a sheet.  You can reduce or enlarge these images for your use.

Dies i used:
The large pink snowflake is Spellbinders
The white snowflakes are a Martha Stewart punch
The tiny snowflakes are a punch.
Winter word die is from Noor/Joy Craft

You should also check out my PPP  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea
Annette
Deirdre
Luana
Tonnie
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:


1 comment:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!