Monday, November 10, 2014

ooh i love this challenge theme.. Shabby Chic!

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is "Shabby Chic".  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use any My Besties when you create your project. :) 

I get a lot of ideas from Pinterest and this idea came from Pinterest, however, i always add my own twist.  I liked this concept so well, i think i will do another with a Christmas theme.



More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties Stamp that was designed for CCTV called "Time for Tea". (Create and Craft TV) i chose to make her look like a bride.  I also used another image that is a Besties Boy img210 in the tiny bottle cap frame on the dresser.

Dies used:
Lifestyle Crafts/ drawer box die; "mirror" Memory Box Victorian frame set #98535
  
Butterfly punches/Martha Stewart


Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
 
Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:
Craft my Life- Anything Goes - no cards
Craft Your Passions- Something beginning w/a B  (Bride in mirror) (boy in bottlecap frame)
Love to Create- Anything Goes

 

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I love the sweet reflection in the mirror and the picture on the dresser. Beautiful butterflies to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice mirrorbox grandma Bonnie, it is beautiful.

    greetings Bea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome project Bonnie! Love the dresser! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. This is so lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what an amazing creation!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Love to Create: Anything Goes Challenge!! We can't wait to see what you'll create next time!! Come back soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous. Love the bottle cap frame. So glad you shared with us at Craft Your Passion#239. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!