Monday, November 17, 2014

My Besties Bottlecap printable release- Winter wonderland

I was invited by my a new My Besties friend, Chantale, from Quebec Canada to create something with a My Besties printable Bottlecap release for a Challenge at the My Besties French Challenge Blog here

I have chosen to make a Winter wonderland card using this super cute My Besties bottlecap! My Besties Bottlecap printables can be found here.
Here is a close up of the bottlecap image:
What are some of the dies i have used:
White doily, cream doily and birdcage- Memory box or Poppy Stamps
Snowflake not sure anymore.
Pine ferns might be Doo Hickey or Memory Box.

I have used Mod Podge Dimensional Magic and Stampendous glitter and a gem inside of my bottle cap.  Snow covered flowers and glitter flowers are from Petaloo. The white flower in the center is from Michaels bargain bins.

I made the Clay/foam frame around the bottlecap using a Crayola Air dry clay that dries quickly using a silicone frame mold.

Please visit my friend and the French team at the My Besties French challenge blog .


Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie...had to stop by for a visit when I saw this pop up on my Blogger. Stunning creation showcasing that bottlecap. And I love that you used my favorite color turquoise blues. Big Texas hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderfull, love it, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Bonnie to join our team! Your card is so Gorgeous!!
    Merci beaucoup xox

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!