Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties 3D decoupage Halloween Cookbook part 2

This week at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great two week challenge for you!

The theme is Anything Goes!

To participate in our My Besties 3D challenges go here:

Remember two weeks ago for the My Besties 3D challenge "Pin It", i made a Book container..and it was part one of a two part challenge.  This week i am making the cookbook that goes inside of the book container!



In the background you see the last challenge's book container and in the front my cookbook.   For this challenge i choose to make my own 3d image.  Oh were those legs interesting....popping those in the front out. :)  I have also continued with the stick pin and added another one to this project. 
Showing the cookbook inside of the book container:

Showing the cookbook opened with a recipe showing:


These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

The image i used to make this 3D decoupage is img013 found here.

An inside look of the supplies i used for my cookbook:
I covered two pieces of cereal box cardboard.  Covered them with Halloween paper, cut out black pages for the recipes. Hole punched them all and used the ring binder clips.  I decorated the front cover with the 3D image i made from a My Besties image.

Copics used:
skin- YR20, 21, 24, E02
hair- N0, 02 stickles/stardust
lips- RV29
shirt- YG01, 03, 17
skirt- W1, 3, 5, 7, 100
bow/socks- V01, 04, 06, 09
hat- YR61, 65, 68, 100
spider- E53, 55, 57, 59


You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andy
Andrea
Angela
Annette
Deirdre
Luana
Miranda
Tonnie
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Wow an amazing project. Just love the dimension on that quirky image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who this is so amazing love the image and all the details.

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!