Monday, September 1, 2014

One of my favorite challenges! My Besties and Doily, Lace or Ribbon

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties International Challenge Blog is to "Use a doily, lace or ribbon". 
 
I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties International challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image when you create your project. :) 


Here is my card using the image "Fancy Pants Afternoon Stroll"

More details:

Dies used:
Oh the deliciousness of dies.. :)  I have used Lifestyle crafts/purple doily and oval, green doily and white eyelet die is Marianne Designs.  The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch.

Copics used:
skin-YR000, 00, E02
hat/pants- E41, 42, 43
hair- E25, 29
flowers- B60, 63, 66
flower centers- YR21, 24
leaves- YG01, 03, 17
shoes/trim- Y20, 21, 24, 28
shirt- R81, 83, 85, 89


Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!


Bonnie (that's me)





Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. I think your card is phenomenal! The coloring of the image and the perfect design of your card is nothing short of breathtaking! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design & coloring! Love all the wonderful die cuts and embellies on this! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Bonnie. So many great embellies to look at and the coloring is fantastic. I love this card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!