Friday, May 16, 2014

Your Next Stamp YNS featuring "My Little Lamb"


Happy Friday!
It’s time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenge!

Looks like i am in the mood for images w/little girls and sheep this week.  Yesterday i shared a card with a little girl and a lamb..i guess when i was picking images to work on, i didn't realize that the two were going to be back to back. :)


Here’s my project using "My Little Lamb" from the YNS store:


Some other YNS products i used are:
A butterfly and flowers from "The Spring Garden" found here.

Other Dies:
Cheery Lynn- French Flair doily and mini pearl.

Here is the the monthly challenge sketch or photo. (I am using the photo/flowers for my inspiration for this card)


You can either play along with the sketch, the inspiration photo or both!













Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- E41, 42
hat- Y21, 23, YR23
hat band- G20, 21
leaves/grass- G24, YG17
dress- R20, 22
dress sleeves- R11, 0000
dress bow- W3, 5, 7, 100
lamb- W1, 3, E01, YR0000, 00
flowers- R20, Y19, BV00, 13


Pop on over to the YNS Challenge blog to see what my Design Team members have made. I would love to see you playing along!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly- Pretty Pastels



4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards again Bonnie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that's adorable! Such pretty colours and a really cute image.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Papertake Weekly.

    Sarah
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a happy card! Love the delicate layers and the sweet peachy colours!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!