Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Besties 3D decoupage challenge KISS (Keep it Simple Sweetie)

This week at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!

The theme is to (KISS) Keep it Simple, Sweetie on your 3-D My Besties card/project.  That means to make your card simple..we realize that 3D is more work, but in itself it is a simple look with a big impact. 

To participate in our challenge go here:

For this project i am using a brand new 3D sheet that i am calling "Stylish Rosie" and she is found at the My Besties store here.  All of the 3D sheets are pre-colored.


To find the Decoupage sheets in the My Besties Etsy store click here.

The only thing i added to my 3D image was the tulle for her hat..and what i did was gather up some tulle (i stitched mine, but a staple would do) and then i added it before the last layer of flowers were added to my 3D image.

Another added technique is i dry-embossed the last hat layers using Stampin Up lattice embossing folder.

You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Angela
Miranda
Deidre
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:
My Sheri Crafts- In celebration of Mom
Paper Crafting Challenge- use one embellishment
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers- Y is for Your Mama
Craft-room challenges- Roses and Romance
Cuttin and Stamping- Traditional Mother's Day
 

11 comments:

  1. beautiful Bonnie and the card under is very cute.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I adore the tulle you added to her hat! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beauty! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in with us over at MSC this week. What a lovely card with that fab image on, I have not seen these before.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and cute card.
    Thank you for sharing you creativity at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Craft-Room challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Playing with tulle is fun! Yours makes a great embellishment on your card. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Elegant. Thank you for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tulle...your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at SoSS!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!