Saturday, February 2, 2013

Robots, Rocket and countdown

Digital Delights, have delighted us yet another time by releasing this adorable Robot set called Diddibots set.  It comes with 3 robots and a sentiment.  I've made 3 cards using each one of the Robots.

First, I used the Father figure and designed a card to make it into a rocket.  All i did was shave the corners off of a rectangle tag card and traced that shape onto blue paper.   Then i used a Spellbinders circle die to cut out the window.  I used the next size up circle die to make the gold circle framing the window.  I hand cut the stripes and the "wings" to the rocket.  I stitched the wings and the circle at the top on so that they could bend in when put in an envelope.

I used a Happy Birthday sentiment (cropped the words "Happy Birthday from this sentiment) and the Christmas Countdown number set from Digital Delights to create this card:

Copics used:
C1, 3, 5, 7
R14, 20
Y21
B91, 93, 95
BG11
Glossy Accents

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh, how fabulous! I just love that rocket design--so creative, again! :^) And that robot peeking out is just too stinkin' cute! ;^) Fab coloring also! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! This is sooooo darn CUTE! What a super fun card! You are a genius! Love the design!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is to the moon Bonnie! I love the way you've done up the rocket and the little robot peeking out! Someone is gonna squeal when they pull this from an envelope!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!