Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Feathers and Owls

I have the privilege of designing for Dutch Paper Crafts, a great online die store (and more)!  For this release i am making some projects exclusively for the Dutch Paper Crafts 2 blog...where we share our creations in pictures!

This card was created using Memory Box dies, #98293 Cornerstone Seal (measuring 3.2 x 3.2") and #98250 Woodrow Rosette (again the die is a rectangle strip that is "gathered accordion style to make a circle) (measures- 1 x 5.5" and the center is 1" in diameter)  I also used a Memory Box Wooden Rubber stamp called Pinecone Globe #E1824
*Memory Box PINECONE GLOBE Rubber Stamp E1824
Stamp #E1824
*Memory Box WOODROW ROSETTE Craft DIE 98250
#98250



*Memory Box CORNERSTONE SEAL Craft DIE 98293
#98293

Here is my card:

close up with the details:
I used a new technique with this stamp, i first embossed it using Tim Holtz distressing embossing powder and then i inked up the whole thing using an embossing ink pad and then i added clear embossing powder to the whole thing, giving it a glossy finish.  I used The Greeting Farm's owl stamp. I also used our own Sigi's handmade flowers..she made the aqua flowers on this card...they are gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card! Those die cuts are really fabulous & love the design, papers, flowers & cardboard! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute owl!!! More wonderful dies!! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!