Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Snowflake kisses and a sketch

Another week and another sketch, Woo Hoo! 
Where?  Tuesday Morning Sketches..and in as much as i'd like spring to be here..i am afraid we are still visiting winter..in fact as i write this it snowed today..and it's cold...so this card is perfect for anyone wanting to make a cute winter card.

We have a super sponsor this week..check it out below and as always there are prizes to be won!!

Here is my card using Snow Mouse from Lil' Inker Designs:
For the diecuts, i've used a Spellbinders die and the blue one at the top is a Memory box snowflake that has been cut to fit the area and a few snowflake punches from Michaels.

Tuesday Morning Sketch this week:

Copics used:
W1, 3, 5
R14, 20








Tuesday Morning Sketches sponsor is Lil' Inker Designs:

11 comments:

  1. Adorable...love all the snowflakes you've used...they are so much better than the real stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the snowflakes! And how cute is that mousie?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is pure JOY! I love your cute mouse and the design of your card is stupendous!
    I do love this company, they have some of the cutest images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie! I came to comment on another card but saw this one first and had to tell you how much I adore it! Your mouse is SO stinkum cute and I'm a sucker for snowflakes. The whole card just makes me happy.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so delightful. I really like everything about this card. I was a bit off my game this week, so I've really been enjoying the fantastic work of all you other DTers. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've colored your snow mouse Bonnie, and how you have him surrounded by snowflakes! Totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch--love your die cuts as the frame for that sweet little mouse. Love your coloring & sentiment, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must have a masters degree in embellishing!! This is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bonnie, this is just adorable! I love your card and your mouse it just wonderful. I am trying to catch up with all my blogging friends as I have been a very lazy blogger lately, so I really just wanted to come over and wish you a Happy New Year and hope that you are doing well. Take care and have a great rest of your week. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Bonnie! This little mouse is just adorable! Love all the snowflakes. You and Angela are making me wish we had snow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought I missed this card...I just love it. How happy that little mouse is and I love all the snowflakes. Such a great card.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!