Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Be So Happy that...

... when others look at you they become happy too... That is the  {Pin}spirational challenges saying on the picture this week at the  challenge blog.   The DT has made some awesome cards/projects and you should check them out!

Here is my card, Does she make you happy or at least make you smile..just a bit?


Our sponsor this week at {Pin}spirational challenges is The Digi Garden:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- E25, 29
bow- BG10, 18
shoes- B95, 39
stripes-Y32, 35







{Pin}spirational photo to look at to make a card/project:
What i did was shrink this picture down to make the shirt on the image above and then i paper pieced it. 



10 comments:

  1. OMG! I didn't see what you did with her shirt!!! How sweet,Bonnie!!!! LOVE it!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, so clever how you did the sweet little girl's shirt! Love how you used the words as your sentiment too! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... I love the way you used DP to the max on this card... and that sweet image! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, she made me smile! She's a cutie, beautifully colored. Love the papers and design, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this does make me happy.It is a wonderful card. Everything just goes together so well. If you're happy and you know it, clap your hand. My hands are clapping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little doll she is! Oh how I wish I could mix patterned paper this way too. Love this cutie!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific idea to put on the image on her shirt. She is so adorable! Great job Bonnie. You rock !!

    Eesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool! I love how you paper pieced the shirt, and all the completely different dp's look fantastic together! Great card--makes ME happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing card. Love the image and your creativity with her shirt. Love all the papers you used and your coloring is fabulous1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie, you're a creative genius! Love how you did her shirt! and all the wonderful burst of colour on this card would make even the grumpiest person smile!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!