Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I am not "Lion" i am on a Great DT

Tuesday Morning Sketches
I was asked to be on Tuesday Morning Sketches Design Team..Whoo HOO!  I am excited and was able to meet Theresa (who owns the blog with her sister Melissa) in Denver after accepting the dt position.  We had a great time meeting up for the first time at Archivers. 


This is my first card for TMS...sometimes circles can be challenging, but this sketch was super fun!  Please come and join me here for this challenge!  Our sponsor is Meljen Designs and this cute lion is one of their digital designs.


Close Up


Sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches:


Copics used:
YR20, 12, 23, cheeks R11
Mane- RV11, Y15, B41, YG03
shading- C3, 5

15 comments:

  1. Love all the papers and that darling image. You did a fab job with the sketch. Congrats on the DT - you would be a wonderful addition to any team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your DT position! Thats wonderful news! beautiful card, Bonnie! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Teamie :) I love how you coloured the lion's mane - super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not "lion" when I say this is just too, too cute. You've done a wonderful job using the sketch, and the image is adorable and well colored. Super job, girlfriend. I know you are going to be a big asset to your knew DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Bonnie!! Your coloring is wonderful!! I love the bright papers and all you little details!! Looking forward to learning from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! Love how you've colored the lion! Looking forward to seeing more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow congratulations darling you deserve it you will be a great assett. the card is stunning xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Bonnie! And what a wonderful circle you've created! I love this little lion's mane and the panels you've made are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable Bonnie! The lion's mane is so cool! Welcome to the TMS team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A-DOR-RA-BLE!! I love love love your card Bonnie, that lion is so sweet! Love the papers, too.

    I am so happy that you've joined our team and that you got to play with my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so adorable!! That lion is just so cute. It was great playing with you and meeting you. Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to TMS, Bonnie...so glad you are with us! Love your card, it's so cute and colorful...loving the lions mane expecially!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonnie this is super what a fab image and beautifully coloured Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore this cute card! You've colored that lion perfectly for the dp's, and the multi-colored mane is so sweet and creative.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!