Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oh the places you will go

A phrase used for graduation, farewell or travel.  I am making this card for two challenges. One is Magnolia Down Under and the farewell/travel theme. At first, I was a little concerned about which image to use, and this image called Australian Tilda turned out to be in the Bon Voyage collection.

I was super excited to find the Passport stamps free on line to use here and the trunks were also a freebie at Tiddly Inks found here.

Here is my card:


















Here is the sketch i used from Simon Says Stamp (it was last weeks challenge sketch, but i am using the sketch for this week because their challenge is "Anything Goes". :)












Challenges:
Magnolia Down Under- Bon Voyage collection/farewell/travel
Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun, it make me want to pack my bags and join her! I love all the stamps and the stack of luggage you've sat her on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! This Tilda is so cute!

    Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC, Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!