Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Birthday, Wild Thing!

This image is from a class i am taking at Creative Passion..this image is from lesson 3..and again..i love this image, but alas, i already had it. :(  We were taught in this lesson how to add texture with the colorless blender and how to stipple the background..i opted out of the background coloring.  My close up picture is a little washed out, sorry.  I used a LifeStyle embossing folder and some Japanese style tape for the corners.

Here is my card:


















Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51, RV11
Green- G20, 21, 24
Belly, Spikes and socks- Y21, yR23
Colorless Blender

The sketch i used is from Try Stamping on Tuesday:












Challenges:
Try Stamping on Tuesday- Sketch #66

2 comments:

  1. This looks like it'll be a great birthday! Love your corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card. Your colouring is amazing. And the image is such a cute one. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!