Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fairy Wishes

This is my Copic class from Lesson 4...we are coloring w/the colorless blender...i've not colored in reverse before, so this was new to me.  The images are exclusive for Creative Passion made by my instructor Michelle.

This is my card:



















I am also making this card for Tuesday Morning Sketches using this sketch:












Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51, RV11
Blonde hair- Y00, Y11, Y23
Brunette- E31, 33, 37
Purple fairy wings- RV63, dress- V01, 04
Pink fairy wings- RV21, dress- RV02, 04
Spica glitter pen

Challenge:
Tuesday Morning Sketches- Sketch #146


4 comments:

  1. Your colouring is fantastic Bonnie! Love the shading on their dresses and hair! Very sweet papers you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic shading with the colorless blender. Lovely images. Thanks for sharing with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fairies! I love your card, it's so happy. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!