Monday, April 23, 2012

You are such a Joy!

For this card i am combining three challenges..it is always interesting how my card transforms based on the challenges and paper i use.

So for the Just Magnolia challenge i am to use Soft Spring Shades and that's where the paper comes into play..i went with a light pink pastel background paper and everything else played off of that.

Here is my card:


















The sketch i used is from Creative Craft Challenges2:









The other challenge was a private Yahoo Scrapfriendly Group challenge and we needed to use items that started with the letters G-I-R-L.
G is for Girl
I is for Indigo
R is for Ripple embossing paper
L is for Letter (antique)

Challenges:
Just Magnolia- Soft Spring Shades
Creative Craft Challenges2- Sketch

1 comment:

  1. I love the recipe you've blended for this card! Beautiful colours for a beautiful GIRL!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!