Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tilda Magnolia Gift Card Holder

I needed a gift card holder for a Baby Gift and i will have to make two more different cards, because i don't know the gender of the baby...and i have two nieces having a baby that i don't know the gender of...so this card will be my prototype.

I did follow the criss cross template, but i made mine 4" tall...perfect size for a gift card, i think. :)

Here is my card and i took several pictures front, side, with the tag holding the gift card and a "glitter view"...i put gold glitter on Tilda's dress.
































Challenge:
TOMIC- Criss Cross template card and an image from the Princess/Prince collection

2 comments:

  1. Stunning criss cross card!
    Thanks so much for playing at TOMIC this week,
    Hugs Kyile x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic for a baby gift! I love the shape of the card and how you layered your sweet Tilda!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!