Sunday, April 29, 2012

This won't hurt a bit- Nurse's Day

I had no idea that Nurse's Day was a calendar event and i was enlightened to that fact.  Here is some info on the the event.

National Nurses Day, also known as National RN Recognition Day, is always celebrated on May 6th and opens National Nurses Week.  National Nurses Week begins each year on May 6th and ends on May 12th, the birth date of Florence Nightingale. 

So to recognize this event i have created a card using a Mo's Digital Pencil image:


















I also embellished this card using hospital gauze.

Here is the sketch i used from Mojo Monday Sketch challenge (I've included what the card looks like before i add the image..cause i think the sketches are pretty)












Challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog- Your favorite color combination
MoJo Monday Challenge- Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!