Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A little birdie told me..Cat's head wobbles..check it out..


This card is for two different challenges.

The first challenge is for TGF The Greeting Farm Challenge.  The challenge is "No Coloring".  I noticed the DT did stamping of a different color or paper piecing..i've opted for the paper piecing.

Here is my card..oh and FYI..check out my tiny video below to see how the head wobbles.


















This is the sketch i used from The Sweet Stop SSS101..it's their 3rd Birthday...YAY!












Here is my teeny tiny video..so you can see how the head wobbles



Challenges:
TGF- No Coloring
The Sweet Stop (blog link)- (older sketch) SS101

4 comments:

  1. A wobbly-headed kitty!! It's SO CUTE! I love the video, too. :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love your kitty! Wonderful papers you chose for your paper piecing and the flourish looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Sweet! - love the flourish and the added flowers - Sweet card! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch this week! We hope you will join us again! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gma Bonnie! I'm sorry I've only had a chance to stop by now... but I wanted to say thanks for playing with the no colouring challenge at TGF. I know it can be so hard sometimes! You rocked, ROCKED this paper piecing. Your card is absolutely smashing! What a treat to stop by here.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!