Thursday, April 19, 2012

Betcha i can get you to say Cute...

Hmm, Blogger has set up a new format for me..hope i can make it look good :).

So for this card, i am doing 2 challenges..the first one is at the Pollycraft blog and the theme? 
Cute Critters.  Not too hard to do with the adorable images found at Pollycraft store!

Here is my card:


















And the cute sketch is found at The Sweet Stop..but they wanted us to find an "older" sketch..so this is what i picked and it is found here.












Challenges:
Pollycraft- Cute Critters
The Sweet Stop- Sketch

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely one cute critter! I love the sketch you've chosen and the ribbon and bow look fantastic with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining the Pollycraft challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!