Friday, February 17, 2012

Just Married card

Over at the Card Crafter's Circle Challenge Blog we are having a "To Die For" theme...all you have to do is use a diecut whether it be from a die or hand cut.

Our sponsor this week is Limited Runs and the prize is 3 digis.









Here is the card i created using one of the images from Limited Runs.
What i did was color and cut out the car image.  I added Glossy Accents to the window.  I also used Extreme Glitter Paint on the body of the car.  I used some large yellow gems for tail lights.  Then i punched holes for the string on the bumper and attached the letters to the string.  The die in the background is from Love Struck 2010 cartridge.

Challenges:



6 comments:

  1. Great card and love the way you have placed the letters hanging from the car
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I just love your attention to detail with the window and the twine. Great idea to use rhinestones for the lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie, I've just sent you a blog award! You inspire me!
    http://cubbycrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so pleased when that didn't happen to my wedding car! lol Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!!! The heart cut is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you think these things up but this card is BRILLIANT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!