Monday, December 26, 2011

TLC card

Tender Loving Care or Thinking of You...i love the feeling this image emulates.  In itself it tells the story.  The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and it's beautiful.  The challenge at Mo's is to use a diecut and/or punches.  I've done both. :)
 

I always try to pick a sketch from the blog "Feline Playful" an excellent blog for challenges.
I found this lovely sketch from "A Gem of a Challenge":

Challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog: Diecuts/punches
A Gem of a challenge- Sketch #36

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card, I love the jacket, gorgeous idea! thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just darling, Bonnie! I love what you did with her jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just so incredible! Love how you coloured her and the fab jacket! Make this card looks so beautifully breezy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute this is! I love the papers, and that 'fur' jacket is wonderful! Glad you joined us in Mo' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gramma Bonnie!! Hope you had a fun holiday with all those adorable grandbabies of yours!! I love this card. Such yummy colors...and your coloring is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Mo's! Hugs. Gramma Pat (Frank)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Love what you did with Rebekah's sketch. Thanks for playing at AGOAC. Happy New Year too! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!