Saturday, November 12, 2011

Congrats- Wedding

A challenge this week at TGF Farm Fresh challenge blog is not use any store bought designer paper.  I am figuring that means patterned paper?  So with that thought this is what i did using the sketch at Random Acts of Creativity.  This card is available here at my etsy shop.
This is the sketch i used that was shown on Feline Playful for today 11/12/11:
This is what i did:
I cut the blue base in half and embossed it using a Craft Concepts embossing folder.  I then lightly inked the raised image with white ink.  Added a ribbon to the center of the card and attached a tag that i made out of vellum.  I embossed the vellum using a dotted dry embossing folder and then i used some stickles to  make it sparkle.  Added a ribbon to the top of the tag and a sentiment cut from the Cindy Loo cart.  I also used an EK success punch for the bottom of the tag.  Image used is Kissy, Kissy digital stamp from TGF.




Challenges:
TGF Farm Fresh- Monday Fun-day #6
Random Acts of Creativity- Sketch

2 comments:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!