Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jewel Dragon - "Feeling Blue" card

I love this child-like image of a dragon so very cute.  You can get your own dragon here at the SNB store.





What i did:
I followed this really neat sketch at Stamp with Fun.  I also used the "child-like" stamp from Inkadinkadoo...the two stamps together were so fun!  I also used a MS border punch.

Copics used:
Brown- E33, 37, 29
Blue- BG15, 72, 18
Orange- YR15, 23
Pink (cheeks, ears)- RV23
Wings- Y00, Stickles- Crystal

Challenges-
Crafts and Me Challenges- Blues or Blue greens
Try it on Tuesday- Anything Goes
Copic creations - Blue-Green
Stamp with Fun- sketch

5 comments:

  1. I just adore this,not just for kids and the sentiment is fab, thanks for sharing it here at TioT,luv Georginax

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Soo cute! :) Love that sentiment! I made a mental note of it so next time I am having "sentiment" problems I'll remember it!

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, you did such a good job with this cutie...love the colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card! Thanks for sharing at try it on tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable.. I LOVE that sentiment.. it's so fun.. great coloring too.. so cute! hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!