Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Greeting Farm Fashionista 2011 challenge


This challenge is like playing Project Runway but in paper. I loved this project it would have been nice if i'd have read the blog before this morning at 10am.. LOL. The challenge was to take any Greeting Farm stamp/image and make a "fashionista statement"  I chose to use two stamps and combine them.   I used Blushing Babette and Sasha from the Creepin kit.  And this is what i came up with...



What i did was:
Colored and cut out the two images and then pieced Babette's hair onto Sasha.  Then i diecut the purse using Forever Young cartridge and added some embellishments. 

Challenges-
Diecut Dreams Challenge Blog- Make a gift box or bag

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic gift bag, love the character on the front.
    Thanks for playing at Die Cut Dreams.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!