Friday, April 29, 2011

ABC (anything but a card) challenge- Baby Milestones

Arghhhh....take 3...i just realized that the image below, was missing it's bow when i took the picture, i think i FINALLY, have it right in this picture...This is what happens when you do things away from home...things fall off and i do things in a hurry and misspell words...I think this is it...sorry.
I've corrected my first box i made, below i misspelled the word "milestones" and my friend, Sara was kind enough to point that out. I guess it's what happens when you aren't fully charged. :) I also, had misspelled the title for this post and have corrected that as well.

I found this metal recipe box and added some patterned paper, buttons, ribbons and cute teddy bear image. I thought it would be a great place to store milestone notes, as they happen for our new grandson that will be born in August. I can then take the "notes" and use them as reference for his scrapbook or use the actual cards in his scrapbook.
Copic markers used to color bear- E31, E34, E37, E02
Image from:
http://designed2delight.com/prestashop/
Challenge is found:
http://card-ideas.blogspot.com/2011/04/abc-123-saturday-challenge.html

1 comment:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!