Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Black and White with a pop of Golden Brown

Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook Challenge for May has just started!
The theme this month is "Grayscale/Black and White and option pop of color"
You can visit the Facebook challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Under The Moonlight
I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.

Ching Chou Kuik image - Under the Moonlight available here.
Ching-Chou Kuik's Blog Challenge has also started today!
Check out the Blog Challenge here!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Black and White available here.

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Tea Tags available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!