Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Think Spring, and Bunny hugs!

Are you thinking about Spring and Easter, it's not far away!

I am using a My Besties Printable/Image, called IMG 912 and IMG 912-2
I have colored the image with open eyes with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils
The closed eye image was printed on vellum and color with Prismacolor Pencils
to give a soft "shadow look" to this card.

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - (blue doily) -  LR0454

My Besties Image 912 available here:

IMG 912 -2 available here:

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Holiday Wishes (music notes) available here
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Bird's View available here
 

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Happiness -  available here

Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!