Monday, December 25, 2017

Sending Merry Christmas Wishes to You!

I really love Ching Chou Kuik images and this was a Freebie she shared with her Facebook group!
You can find this image at Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook Group by clicking here

I am using a Ching Chou Kuik image called, 2017 Christmas Freebie

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Just a Dress available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Holiday Letters available here


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge - Bingo (bottom row - star, green, red)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!